Saturday, December 15, 2007

I caved!!!/ short update

Well folks, I guess I should never say that I am never going to do anything. First I said I would never own a cell phone and I now I do. I said that I would never live in TX and I did. I said that I would never marry Sean b/c I thought we'd drive each other crazy, we've now been married 2 and 1/2 years. I said that I would never own a digital camera, b/c I loved film and now I own one. I said that I would never have a blog and I do. As of yesterday I have officially joined facebook after saying that I never would. I am proud to say that after only 24hrs of being on facebook I am up to 22 friends. I am stunned. We'll just see what other things that I have said that I would never do that I will end up doing.

For those of you who are waiting on an update from our household, here is the readers digest version....

-My friend Debra spent the week of Thanksgiving with us.
-Oct was busy for Sean, Nov was slow and Dec has picked up.
-Our Christmas tree went up the week of Thanksgiving. I could not put ornaments on the lower branches b/c our dog has decided that she likes to eat them.
- Two Rivers had its Christmas concert and banquet on Dec 9th. It was wonderful!
-I am dancing in an recital on Sun (12/16) for the first time in ages. I am taking an adult tap class at Bellvue Dance Academy (no I will not be posting a video)
-Outside of normal Christmastime activities we are just hanging out.

If there is anything specific ya'll want to know just post a message and I will answer it.

No comments: