Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Barevzez from Armenia

Hello and greetings from Armenia. I dont have much time to write. So far it has been an exciting and eventful trip. I will give details and post pictures when I am back in the states. So far I have seen Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower on an unexpected overnight layover in Paris. We have met the church here in the capitol city of Arevan. We have also spent 2 days in a village north of here. We will be back in that village tomorrow as well as work with the university students on Thursday. On Friday we will start the 2 day journey home. Please pray for our work here and that the Lord will be glorified in all that we do. Also please be praying for the missionary family we have been working with as well as the pastor of that church. I hope ya'll are doing wonderful state side and I will see you soon. I love ya'll!!!

Heather

No comments: