Wednesday, October 22, 2008

10 weeks and counting!

Praise the Lord I am 10 WEEKS today!!!!!

I am so very excited to be at this point. After all of the miscarriages I never thought I would be sitting here praising God for 10 weeks of pregnancy. Sean kept saying it would happen and I didnt believe him. Nor, did I believe that the Lord would grant me (us) this miracle.

So far things are going pretty good. I have some moments of spotting. But nothing has come of it. I am still on strict restrictions until I hit the 12 week mark. I think even after that there will be some restrictions, but I am fine with that as long as there is a healthy baby come May.

People keep telling Sean to take good care of me. All I can say is that he has been GREAT about everything. Sean has been doing pretty much ALL of the housework with the exception of a couple loads of laundry here and there. He is doing a large majority of the grocery shopping and the errand running. He has even made me several meals in bed, just so that I can relax and not be on my feet. I dont think there is really anything else he can do to take care of me. He should win the award for Husband of the Year! He is doing all of this in addition to his regular work. For those of you close to us, know that he has had some very long weeks and weekends here lately. If you see Sean, please give him a word of encouragement. Bless his heart there are still 30 weeks left of this pregnancy and there will probably be many, many, many more things that he will have to do for me and the house. I love Sean so much and there is no way I could do this without him!

Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

Angela990 said...

Oh my Goodness Heather! Praise the Lord on your miracle! I just came across the piece of paper with the web address with you blog updates and was so excited to see how things were going with the adoption process...and wow! I'm so excited for you and your husband! I pray that God's hand of protection and health is on all of your and your prepare for your baby is May! We miss you at the studio! Stop by after you have the baby for a hello visit...with the baby of course.
Blessings!
Angie