Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Belly Pics

Here are belly pics for those of you who have been asking. This was taken at my shower hosted by Susan Mayo on 3/7/09 (just shy of 7 months)
This was taken Easter Sunday (5/12/09) almost 8 months

This was taken at Kara Loy's Shower on 4/18/09. We are both 8 months pregnant! She is expecting a little girl, Lily Grace, on May 18th and I am expecting my little girl, Sarah Elizabeth, on May 17th. Even though Kara is due the day after me, I expect that since this is her 2nd child she will go before me.

I look in the mirror and see that my belly has indeed expanded and I still cant believe it sometimes. I feel very blessed that in just 4 short (or long) weeks that I will be holding my little girl in my arms. My husband, family and friends have been a huge blessing and encouragement to me through this pregnancy. I dont know where I would be w/ out them. I am grateful that the Lord has put so many wonderful people in my path!

I would also like to congratulate Greg, Susan and Carter Mayo on the birth of their beautiful little boy/ brother, Griffin Ryder. Griffen was born Thurs April 16th at 3:17p. He weighed 7 lbs, 4 and 1/2 oz and is 20 and 1/2 inches long.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Awww Heather look at you. You finally look pregnant! Hehe! Congrats!

Liz

Unknown said...

How cute are you!!?? I miss you guys!!