Saturday, May 9, 2009

Baby News

I went to the OB yesterday (5/8) and she has decided to induce me on Tues (5/12)!!! I have to be at the hospital by 6:30AM to get checked in. Sean and I will try to post updates on facebook as much as we can on Tues. My mom is on her way here right now.

Sean and I are beyond excited and nervous all at the same time. We thought we would have a least one more week before Sarah Beth makes her appearance. We have a couple of last minute things to take care of this weekend. I also have to have all of my end of year paperwork done by the end of the day on Monday. It is going to be a busy weekend, but I am hoping that I can get a decent amount of sleep before Tuesday.

Also, Sean will be in his regular Chic-Fil-A on Monday night, but will not be at his other 2 restaurants on Tues or Thurs this week. (He does have subs for the 2 nights he is missing). Sean has also been given next Sunday (5/17) off from leading children's worship. Starting Mon night of next week, he will be back on his regular schedule and you can take the kiddos to go see him like you normally do.

We will keep you posted as we can.

To all the mother's reading this: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

No comments: