Friday, January 11, 2008

And the journey begins...

Sean and I have started the process of trying to get a homestudy done. We have talked to several people and been online. I have to call a lady on Mon (1/14). The company she works for does homestudies all over the state of TN. We would like to have the date of our homestudy set by the end of this month if at all possible. Please pray that the Lord would show us who should do our homestudy.

There is something I meant to share in my last post. Adoption is the perfect picture of what Christ has done for us. We are not "born" into God's family. It is only through Christ that we have the blessing of being God"s children. When we adopt, we have like other parents the privilage of sharing the love of Christ with them. When the adopted children accept Christ they truly become a member of our family. I know that the day we bring them home, they are apart of our family, but them coming to know Christ makes them a part of our family for eternity. I hope this is coming across like I want it to.

Thank you for your prayers and keep checking back. As things happen and decisions are made, we will keep you posted!

I hope you all have a blessed weekend!

No comments: